- all baby laundry is washed, folded, and put away - newborn and 0-3 month clothes, boppies, blankets, burp cloths, bibs, sheets, toys, play mat, sling, towels, wash cloths, cloth baby wipes, Halloween costumes, etc.
- we took our computer to best buy for repair
- we went to the thrift store
- car service appointment
- reorganized our filing cabinet, filed papers, shredded papers
- spring cleaned living and dining room
- hung frame in living room
- went to hardware store to get wall mounting for a plate
- hung plate in dining room
- set up play pen
- moved co-sleeper into baby room
- our personal laundry is washed but not yet folded
- maybe more that I can't remember
I even cooked lunch and dinner for us.
Then on Sunday I woke up at 9am exhausted. I could barely wake up, I made it through church, out to lunch, bathing suit shopping for K. She kept asking me how I was doing and I'd say "okay" and she'd say "really?" and I'd say "tired". Then as we were leaving Sears, she asked how I was doing - we were headed to Target - and I said "tired" and she said "are you crying?" I was so tired I started to cry. I had told her that we could do whatever she wanted since she put up with me on Saturday and I really didn't want us to go home but I was exhausted. Saturday wore me out. So K said we were going home, and I protested, but I really was tired. I came home and crashed.
That nesting impulse is really crazy, a total surge of energy. If I hadn't sat down, who knows how late into the night I would have gone. I was a crazy woman! But at least we got a lot done.