Friday, November 21, 2008

Yes, I am eating popcorn at 8:30 in the morning!

I ate my yogurt parfait breakfast this morning at 7am when I woke up - yogurt, bananas, granola, blackberries, raspberries. It was very tasty. As I was driving to work, I started to feel sick, and felt that I needed to eat something starchy. So as soon as I got to work at 8:30 this morning, I popped some popcorn. A coworker was in the kitchen with me and said "Please don't tell me you're eating popcorn for breakfast." So I said "No, actually, I already had breakfast, but I felt like I needed a little more, so now I'm having popcorn." He gave me a very strange look.

It will be so much easier when I finally tell these people I'm pregnant - pregnant women can eat whatever they want and people just say, well, she's pregnant and have a little laugh. And if I want to eat popcorn at 8:30 in the morning, after I've already eaten breakfast, I would just say "well, you know, I'm pregnant..." and nobody would care.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Between 6 and 8 weeks all i wanted to eat was popcorn! Yum!!