Friday, November 14, 2008

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!

K emailed our college friend D yesterday and got a great response. This telling people thing is fun. Here's the email exchange. Her college nickname was Buttlover, and K doesn't let things like that get forgotten...

Hey Buttlover, We've got great news! J is pregnant! We're due in May. We just passed 13 weeks. The anonymous donor is Indian, so our baby will be half Indian, which is nice. J's been doing well. Nauseous, tired, etc but still doing well. She has a baby bump and she's getting bigger for sure. I'll have to send you pictures. Hope you guys are doing well. What's up with you all anyway? Haven't heard from you in a while. Unfortunately, we're not going to FL this year for Thanksgiving or Christmas. J's family is having a family reunion in TN and my Mom decided to spend her holidays in India, so besides TN for thanksgiving J and I decided to go on a BabyMoon -- the last trip you take before having a baby -- for Christmas. We're going to Deep Creek Lake in MD. It has the same snowfall of Fairbanks, Alaska. So it'll be a snowy Christmas for us. And of course, Angel gets to come with us which is even better. I'm so excited to give little Angel a new brother or sister! I know it's hard to travel, but it would be great if you could come up for a few days after the baby is born. Talk to you later, K


Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!!!!!!! I didn't even know you guys were that ready!!! Man, you should've seen my face. The moment I read "J's pregnant!" my eyes turned to saucers and I yelled out loud, "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" Dude, that is so awesome, esp since the baby will be part Indian! Please please please send me pics and keep me updated. I definitely want to come see you guys some time after the baby's born. Are you going to find out the gender of the baby? Do you have any names picked out yet??? Holy moly, little tiny J carrying around a baby belly. Wow!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Please keep me updated on her progress.
I just got home from a loooooong and frustrating day at work so I'll update you about my end some other time..... I'm gonna eat dinner now.
Tell J I said CONGRATULATIONS for me please!! I'll be thinking of y'all.
Take care,D

No comments: