Friday, February 13, 2009

Character reference #1

We need three character references for K's second parent adoption paperwork. She asked her mom. Her mom didn't know what to write, so K said if she sent K some notes with what she wanted to say, K would put it together into a letter. Here's what she sent.

My Darling, I am so proud of both of you. You are my daughter and I have known you all your life , that you and J have been together from school days and are committed to each other, you know each other for at least 10 years .You were planning to have a large family, and raise the children together. You are both wonderful people, committed and church going, you both are good volunteers for your community and will give this child the best in all the endeavors, church, school and the best home environment. I love you both and cant wait to see you....Love Mom.

No comments: