Monday, May 4, 2009

My boss

I just saw my boss, the head VP, in the hall. He asked how I was doing and I said "Tired, and I have a back ache that won't quit. I'm ready for this to be over." He asked how much longer and I told him two more weeks until my due date, but really it could be anytime in the next four weeks. Then he said "I've been meaning to ask you - what happens if you go into labor at work? Do we have a plan?" I told him that D and I have both volunteered to take me to the hospital and they have all of the details on doctors and stuff, and that my secretary E knows to find them if I need them. And he said "Good, I wanted to make sure we had some kind of plan." It's good to know my boss is thinking about this and worrying about me. And now that he knows the plan he can help find D and I if needed as well.

No comments: