- She's talking - each day a new word. Recently added words include all done, water, night night, up, doggie, Angel (our dog's name), apple, hi, duck, ball. By recently I mean in the last five days!
- She's signing - in the past two weeks she's learned the signs for all done, milk, and please.
- She's building with legos and blocks when before she just knocked things down.
- She's mimicking everything we do.
- She played peek-a-boo to entertain a five-month old baby!
- She's learning to eat with a spoon and does a decent (though still quite messy) job of it.
- She'll walk any day. Right now she just needs to hold on with one hand and she can walk for a long time.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Exploding in skills
My baby girl is exploding in skills. It's amazing what happens at one year!